98 Degrees Give Us Major Throwback Vibes On The Red Carpet
The last time 98 Degrees showed up on the iHeartRadio MMVAs red carpet was in 1999. Interviewed by etalk‘s Chloe Wilde, the American pop and R&B vocal group talked the ‘90s and their old fashion choices.
“[This] kind of makes us feel really old but 20 years later, here we are!” Nick Lachey expressed.
- Watch All The Performances From The 2018 iHeartRadio MMVAs Now!
- Shawn Mendes’ Best Moments From The 2018 iHeartRadio MMVAs
- Everything You Might Have Missed At The 2018 iHeartRadio MMVAs
- Dan Rodo Of The Danocracy Is Your Fan Fave Much Creator
- Much Creator Bianca Harris Shows Us How To Get Halsey’s Red Carpet...
- 8 Presenters You Forgot Were Singers Too